*Forms requiring resting ECG - only £90 special offer!
Our prices start at only £90 per medical for those MSA Motorsport Forms requiring a resting ECG. Whether you're applying for a new license or a renewal, in most situations you would need a new medical every 12 months.
N.B. Remember that if you've had a previous ECG within the 24 months, that may still be valid especially if you haven't encountered any issues with heart disease, angina or arrhythmia during that period of time. You may then wish to choose our option of £70 for the medical (without ECG) when booking.
For National Motorsport Medical:-
- All participants >age of 60 would need a resting ECG when applying for National UK Motorsport License. If you're below this age, you don't require an ECG although an ECG would be required if you have an existing heart problem.
For International Motorsport Medical License:-
- All participants >age of 45 would need an exercise ECG, which can only be obtained from a consultant cardiologist and would therefore require an ongoing referral. We are able to provide a referral letter to a private cardiologist for a fee of £30.
- All participants <age of 45 will require a resting ECG which we can accomodate here at Cherries Medical Clinic.
- The latest Motorsport Medical Form for the current year (can be downloaded from Motorsport UK website).
- Urine Sample.
- Passport or Driving License
- Medical questionnaire
- Height & Weight Check.
- Eye Test (including Snellen Chart and Ishihara chart for colour blindness).
- Blood pressure
- Physical examination
- Urine Test.